ETL: 'With Every Heartbeat is Life'
Tyler, Texas (KETK) — In honor of American Heart month in February, UT Health Northeast is hosting free heart health seminars.
'With Every Heartbeat is Life', will began on January 30 and last through March 6.
They will be held on Thursdays from 3:00 to 4:00 pm at the UT Health Northeast located at 11937 US Highway 271 in Tyler.
Carlton Allen stops by KETK to chat about the seminars.
They will cover these topics:
- Know Your Risk for Heart Disease
- Act in Time to Heart Attack Signs
- Say YES to Physical Activity
- Be Smart...Help Your Heart:
- High Blood Pressure & Cholesterol
- Aim for a Healthy Weight
- Diabetes & You
- Heart Healthy Eating
- Budgeting & Healthy Eating
- Enjoy Living Smoke Free
You can reserve your spot by calling 903-877-8940 or sending an email to email@example.com
They are also hosting 'Healthy Living Workshops' in Overton.
The free Health Seminar will focus on live with a chronic disease
They will be held every Wednesday from 9:30 am to 12 noon, starting on February 19 through April 2.
The classes will be held at McMillan Memorial Library located at 302 E. South Street in Overton.
The Topics include:
- Practical ways to deal with symptoms, pain and fatigue
- Health eating and exercise choices
- Handing difficult emotions, relaxation techniques
- Evaluating new treatment choices
- Appropriate use of medications
- Effective ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health & more
You can reserve your spot by calling 903-877-8940 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org