Fire reported at Julian's Asian Diner in Tyler
POSTED: Monday, August 6, 2012 - 8:15pm
UPDATED: Monday, August 6, 2012 - 8:59pm
Tyler fire officials tell KETK that at around 8:45, they responded to reports of smoke coming from a storage room.
The smoke was caused by two towels which had begun to smoke.
No damage was reported.
No customers were evacuated.
A small fire has been reported at Julian's Asian Diner in Tyler.
No word yet on the extent of the damage or if there were any injuries.
We will keep you updated on this story as soon as we have more information.