Black's popular 'Friday' video pulled off YouTube
POSTED: Friday, June 17, 2011 - 3:17pm
UPDATED: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 1:05am
LOS ANGELES — (AP) - Rebecca Black's official "Friday" music video has been taken off YouTube.
The page where the video starring the 13-year-old singer once played now says it "is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Rebecca Black."
Black's spokesman says her team sent a takedown notice to YouTube because of a dispute over the video with Ark Music Factory, the company Black's parents paid $4,000 to produce the song and video.
Earlier this week, the firm began charging viewers $2.99 to watch the clip.
Lawyers for Black and Ark Music have been haggling over who owns the rights to everything associated with "Friday" since it became a sensation earlier this year.
The video had amassed more than 160 million views and more than 3 million "dislikes."