Child playing with lighter sparks blaze, Tyler firefighters say
POSTED: Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 4:51pm
UPDATED: Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 5:01pm
Tyler, Texas (KETK) — Tyler firefighters were called to a house fire Thursday afternoon.
It happened in the 2100 block of Pine Crest Drive in the East side of Tyler.
Investigators told KETK a mattress caught on fire in one of the rooms. They believe a child was playing with a lighter.
The bedroom was damaged by flames. Firefighters said the remainder of the house received light smoke damage.
No one was injured in the fire.