Breaking News

Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 10:32am

Christmas lights start a Nacogdoches house fire

Christmas lights start a Nacogdoches house fire
News
Wednesday, December 8, 2010 - 3:05am

According to our newspartner, the Nacogdoches Daily Sentinel, Christmas lights are said to have been the culprit in a recent house fire.

"The fire could have been prevented," the paper said.

An extension cord is said to have been overloaded and started a spark; that led to the fire.  Extension cords can be bought at reasonable prices, but they may not be the safest of choices when plugging so many cords into it.

Fire officials are warning all residents to be extra careful this holiday season.

For more on this story:

http://dailysentinel.com/news/article_b5973f9e-0287-11e0-aba9-001cc4c002...

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment