DA announces indictments from February’s Grand Jury
During a one-day Grand Jury session held Thursday, Feb. 16, Cass County District Attorney Clint E. Allen reports 51 new indictments were handed down.
Below are the names and offenses of those individuals who were indicted and have been arrested:
- David Leroy Anderson, 36, of Atlanta, burglary of a building and assault on a public servant.
- Tamara Jenee Bailey, 22, of Atlanta, criminal mischief.
- Timothy Michael Bennett, 31, of Avinger, burglary of a habitation with intended other felony.
- Rodney Fitzgerald Byrd, 47, of Houston, theft of property.
- Dalton Aubrey Chambers, 21, of Linden, possession of a controlled substance.
- Romar Carlbiss Chism, 32, of Linden, evading arrest with a motor vehicle.
- Ronald Ray Chitty, 43, of Queen City, unauthorized use of motor vehicle, aggravated assault by use of a deadly weapon and evading arrest with a motor vehicle.
- Marcus Ray Clark, 28, of Atlanta, assault causing bodily injury/family violence, assault/family violence-strangulation and assault/family violence with prior convictions.
To read the full article click here.