Monday, November 24, 2014 - 6:15pm

Dallas City Council member saves choking patron

News

POSTED: Friday, November 8, 2013 - 7:00am

UPDATED: Friday, November 8, 2013 - 7:14am

Staubach-Gates says she couldn't find a pulse and began CPR

The Houston Chronicle is reporting; a Dallas City Council member who's a nurse has been credited with saving a man when he began choking while dining at a restaurant.

Jennifer Staubach Gates on Wednesday said she's relieved that she was able to help. She's the daughter of NFL Hall of Famer and ex-Dallas Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach.

To read more: http://www.chron.com/sports/article/Dallas-City-Council-member-saves-choking-patron-4963480.php?cmpid=houtexhcat
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment