Breaking News

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 9:08pm

Electrical fire damages house in Longview

Electrical fire damages house in Longview
MGN
News
Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 9:09pm

A Longview family had to find a new place to stay, following an electrical fire early Saturday evening.

The fire started just before 6:30 p.m. at a duplex in the 1000 block of West Cheryl Street.

Longview Fire Marshal's say an electrical fire destroyed several beams supporting the duplex.

The fire was put out before causing any damage to the inside of the house.

The family has found a place to stay while the damaged is cleaned up.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment