Breaking News

Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 7:47am

News Alert

Monday, October 20, 2014 - 11:06am

Electrical wiring blamed for Longview fire

Electrical wiring blamed for Longview fire
News
Monday, October 4, 2010 - 4:08pm

LONGVIEW, TX --- At or around 0200 am on October 4th the Longview Fire Department responded to a structure fire of a detached garage at the residence located at 300 N. Lane Wells.

On arrival fire crews found a fully involved stand alone structure. The content which included a pickup truck being restored was a complete loss; the structure was also a total loss. The cause of the fire was due to faulty electrical wiring. The fire was unintentional and no injuries were reported.

 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment