Breaking News

Monday, March 2, 2015 - 9:31pm

Electrical wiring sparks Tyler house fire

Electrical wiring sparks Tyler house fire
Saturday, July 5, 2014 - 5:41pm

A Tyler house was significantly damaged after an attic fire sparked early Saturday afternoon.

The fire started just before 2:30 p.m. in the 1500 block of Grand Avenue.

According to fire investigators, the blaze was mostly contained to the attic.

They say it appears animals had been nesting, and ruined several electrical wires which sparked the fire.

The home did sustain significant damage but no injuries were reported.

The two residents have been displaced but currently have a place to stay.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment