Breaking News

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 9:08pm

ETX firefighters taken to hospital for heat exhaustion

ETX firefighters taken to hospital for heat exhaustion
MGN
News

POSTED: Saturday, August 10, 2013 - 3:52pm

UPDATED: Monday, August 12, 2013 - 6:37am

Two Hallsville firefighters were taken to a local hospital following a house fire Saturday afternoon.

The Hallsville Fire Chief tells KETK the two firefighters experienced heat exhaustion while battling a fully involved house fire off of Maple Springs Road.

They were taken to a local hospital just as a precaution.

No other injuries were reported.

The house is said to be a total loss.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment