News Alert

Monday, October 20, 2014 - 11:06am

ETX home catches fire early Saturday morning

ETX home catches fire early Saturday morning
Mgn Online
News

POSTED: Saturday, June 1, 2013 - 3:34pm

UPDATED: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 4:44pm

An East Texas family's home caught fire early Saturday morning.

It happened at 1 a.m.  in the 400 block of Stewart Street in Lindale.

Lindale Fire officials tell KETK that they are not sure what started the fire, but about 40 percent of the house was lost.

Fortunately there were no injuries to report. The fire is still under investigation at this time.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment