Fire displaces Longview family

Fire displaces Longview family
Michael Cavazos
News
Friday, May 17, 2013 - 7:17am

The Longview Fire Department responded Thursday to a residential structure fire in the 900 block of Irene Street that left a family displaced. An official with the department said the garage sustained most of the damage but the rest of the home was damaged by smoke. No one was home at the time the fire started.

 

Read more at www.news-journal.com

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment