News Alert

Monday, October 20, 2014 - 11:06am

Fire in Tyler Apartment Leaves two Families Homeless

POSTED: Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 9:42pm

UPDATED: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 12:02pm

TYLER - Two families are left homeless this evening after a kitchen fire catches a North Tyler apartment building ablaze

Fire marshals say the fire at the Liberty Arms apartment complex on Broadway started when a resident left dinner unattended in the kitchen to get more cold medicine

Firefighters on the scene contained the fire quickly, but two families were forced to evacuate.

Authorities say that these were the first tenants to move into the building since a roof fire last year.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment