Breaking News

Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 7:18am

Firefighters put out blaze at Tyler house

News

POSTED: Friday, April 9, 2010 - 5:15pm

UPDATED: Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 2:39am

TYLER - Tyler fire fighters rushed to a house Friday that was pouring out smoke.

It happened around 11:30 a.m. on the 400 block of South Vine.

Fire officials tell KETK a neighbor called in the blaze.

When firefighters arrived on scene they saw heavy smoke and quickly put out the fire , but two rooms were damaged.

Officials say the fire was caused when embers from a discarded ashtray sparked.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment