Breaking News

Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 3:23pm

Firefighters respond to morning fire at Kilgore apartment complex

Firefighters respond to morning fire at Kilgore apartment complex
Longview News-Journal
News

POSTED: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 - 11:33am

UPDATED: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 - 11:44am

 A morning fire at an apartment complex in Kilgore was most likely caused by electrical issues, Battalion Chief Dennis Gage said at the scene.

"The breaker box panel is right above where the dryer is, and it just went right up into the attic," he said.

The fire was contained to one second-floor unit at Glen Hollow Apartments on Danville Road. No injuries were reported.

Michael and Tori Nabors and their two sons live next door and said they awoke to a strange odor.

Read more from the Longview News-Journal.

 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment