House extensively damaged in Longview
POSTED: Sunday, January 8, 2012 - 1:20pm
UPDATED: Sunday, January 8, 2012 - 1:41pm
Longview — A home in Longview was extensively damaged by a fire saturday. The fire happened on the 1300 block of Dale Street in Longview.
Fire Marshal Johnny Zachary tells KETK the fire started when people living in the house attempted to put out a piece of clothing that had caught on fire.
The people reportedly thought they had extinguished the fire and left the piece of clothing by their dryer which then caught fire soon after.
Longview fire department responded to the fire.
No injuries were reported.