Breaking News

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - 10:43am

House fire in Tyler

House fire in Tyler
MGN
News

POSTED: Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 10:31am

UPDATED: Monday, November 18, 2013 - 11:36am

Tyler Fire crews responded to a house fire of the 1000 Block of Robertson Avenue around 6 o'clock Saturday morning, and it was quickly contained.

There was furniture and interior parts of the house that were damaged.

Tyler Fire tells KETK, its appears the fire started from a candle that was on a shelf.

We're told no was in the home at the time of the fire.
 

Comments News Comments

Most accidental candle fires like this can be prevented!

Kevin's Kandles provide an innovative concept in safer candles for illumination. These candles are Much Safer than traditional candles, Convenient, Inexpensive and Environmentally Friendly.
If a Kevin's Kandle is left unattended - it will go out; if it is tipped over - it will go out!
Ideal for Emergency / Disaster Preparedness. Less than 20₵ per 10 hour candle.
To watch the demonstration video and learn more visit www.asafercandle.com

Post new Comment