Longview police conduct underaged alcohol sting
On January 26, 2013 The Longview Police Department in partnership with Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission and supported by Longview Partners in Prevention conducted off - premise minor stings in Longview, Gregg County, Texas to validate compliance with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code and Texas State Law.
The project was directed toward Alcohol Retailers in Longview, Gregg County, Texas.
A total of sixty - four (64) locations were checked.
Twelve (12) Alcohol Retailers sold alcohol beverages to minors.
1. 1470 W. Marshall Avenue - Gateway Fly Thru Beer
2. 3620 Estes Parkway - Rudy's # 15
3. 4208 Loop 281 West - Longview Bingo Center
4. 1001 Young Street - Cowboy's Stop
5. 511 E. Marshall Avenue - Walgreen's # 07611
6. 100 S. Access Road - Food Fast # 1007
7. 1101 McCann Road - Food Fast # 1022
8. 880 E. Loop 281 - Big Papa's
9. 128 W. Marshall Avenue - Rudy's # 16
10. 1917 Judson Road - Road Runner Superette # 2
11. 3305 S. Eastman Road - Food Fast # 1077
12. 700 Gilmer Road - E-Z Mart Store # 260
The Longview Police Department has filed (twelve) Class "A" Offense reports against these individuals at these establishments who sold alcohol to minors for Selling Alcohol to a Minor.
Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission issued administrative citation(s) to each of the businesses.
The following retail stores did not sell alcohol to minors :
2000 S. High Street Mr. Kwik # 1
601 Mobberly Avenue Cowboys Quick Stop
1515 S. Mobberly Avenue Smart Mart # 1
2901 S. Estes Parkway E - Z Mart Store # 119
4004 Estes Parkway Murphy USA # 7391
1708 Judson Road Skinner's Grocery & Market
1501 S. High Street Dollar General Store # 8674
3099 Estes Parkway American Food Mart
1711 Judson Road Food Fast # 1075
3122 Estes Parkway Brianna's Stop n Shop
1232 McCann Road E - Z Mart Store # 437
3607 S. Eastman Road DC Shamrock
1516 W. Fairmont Street Zippy J's # 4
813 W. Marshall Avenue Texan Stop