News Alert

Monday, October 20, 2014 - 11:06am

Lufkin house fire takes one to the hospital

Lufkin house fire takes one to the hospital
Mgn Online
News
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 4:24pm

Lufkin Fire Department were called to a house fire on the 2200 block of Atkinson Street in Lufkin.

Upon arrival, the fire department went into the house to fight the fire.

The owner of the house had already come out. She had some injuries and was taken to a local hospital.

The woman had several pets inside the house. There were about four to five cats, two dogs, and two ferrets. Only one of the cats died in the fire.

Officials say that the fire looks to have started in the bedroom. Fortunately the house is not completely destroyed, but a lot of the items inside the house were destroyed.

The fire is still under investigation.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment