Nacogdoches Fire marshal: Gas leak started blaze

Nacogdoches Fire marshal: Gas leak started blaze
News

POSTED: Thursday, November 1, 2012 - 11:33am

UPDATED: Thursday, November 1, 2012 - 11:44am

With the charred remains of their home as a backdrop, the former residents of a house divided into apartments on East Hospital Street picked through salvaged remains dotting the yard as they made plans for the future.

Russ Havard saw sparks fly as he plugged a heater into the wall of his home in the 500 block of East Hospital Street about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Read more from the Nacogdoches Daily Sentinel.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment