Pine Tree ISD to hold Kindergarten Registration
POSTED: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 7:20pm
UPDATED: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 7:29pm
Longview, TX — As a public school system, Pine Tree schools welcome all students who live within the boundaries of the Pine Tree Independent School District and meet state age and health requirements.
Pre-K and Kindergarten Early Registration:
Primary Campus, 1808 Silver Falls Road
Thursday, May 31, 10:00-6:00 and Friday, June 1, 9:00-4:00
At the beginning of the 2012-13 school year,
ALL families are asked to please register children attending PTISD.
ALL SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Monday, August 6 – Friday, August 10, 2012
PT Pirate Center, HS Campus, 1005 W. Fairmont Street
What to bring:
To enroll your child you will need the following documents:
1. Parent/Legal Guardian’s Government Issued Photo Identification
2. Proof of Residency in the form of a current (within last 30 days) electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement. (No other documents will be accepted).
3. Student’s Social Security Card
4. Student’s Shot Record
5. Student’s Certified Birth Certificates
For the protection of children, state law and district policy require parents to provide proof that each student enrolled in school has been fully immunized. English and Spanish versions are available from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
All students new to Pine Tree ISD must complete a few additional forms:
• New Student Registration Form
• Home Language Survey
• Ethnicity/Race Questionnaire
• Health Information Form