Pollen, Ragweed, and Mold...oh my!
POSTED: Thursday, April 1, 2010 - 5:16pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 - 11:56pm
TYLER - Allergy season is here again in full force and experts say don't expect to see it let up anytime soon.
Here are some tips to help you reduce your allergies:
1. Take a shower as soon as you get home and wash your hair.
This removes pollen that you've collected throughout the day.
2. Ban your pets from sleeping on the bed or getting on the couch.
Pollen clings to pet hair and fur.
3. Try to avoid drying your clothes outside, they will become a pollen magnet.
4. While outside, gardening, or digging, wear a mask.
5. Try to clean your nasal passage ways by washing them out with over the counter anti-allergy products.
Jessica Wilson / KETKnbc.com