We deserve answers
POSTED: Thursday, May 9, 2013 - 4:38pm
UPDATED: Friday, May 17, 2013 - 10:12am
Tyler, TX (KETK) — I sat in my office Wednesday watching the Benghazi hearings as best I could while the phone rang and people came in and out like they normally do.
I said to myself, more than a few times, if this hearing was about the same charges to a Conservative President, all the nets and talkers would be carrying.
Instead, most of the cable ran with the woman who killed her husband out west trial.
I hear Republicans said there needs to be more hearing, but here are some things to take away from yesterday's hearings:
1. Two "stand-down" orders were given while the Benghazi attacks were in progress.
2. The "protest" about a YouTube video was a complete fabrication by the Obama administration.
3. Cheryl Mills, Clinton's lawyer at the State Department, told witnesses not to speak to House investigators.
4. The diplomatic personnel on the ground acted with incredible, unheralded heroism.
5. Democrats came to rebut the eyewitnesses with talking points.
The key question remains unanswered:
What did President Barack Obama do when he learned the consulate was under attack, and why?
We need to know more.
Jay Carney says it all happened a long time ago and Mrs. Clinton says, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"
IT'S MAKES A LOT OF DIFFERENCE.
FOUR AMERICANS ARE DEAD AND IT APPEARS TO ME SOME ARE TRYING TO SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG.
That's my point of view, what's yours?