Power pole shock sends 2 young kids to Shriners Hospital
POSTED: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 7:00am
UPDATED: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 7:14am
Kids were swinging on a metal stabilizing cable attached to power pole
Houston — The Houston Chronicle is reporting; a 5-year-old girl and her 3-year-old brother were in the hospital battling for their lives after they were shocked by live electrical wires Sunday afternoon in northwest Harris County.
To read more, head to The Houston Chronicle's website; http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Power-pole-shock-sends-2-young-kids-to-Shriners-4287207.php