Breaking News

Sunday, December 21, 2014 - 9:41pm

Sonic fire caused by air conditioner

Sonic fire caused by air conditioner
MGN Online
News

POSTED: Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 5:16pm

UPDATED: Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 3:01pm

Fire crews were on scene of a fast food restaurant that caught fire in Jacksonville.

Jacksonville Police tell KETK that the Sonic, located in the 1100 block of south Jackson Street had caught fire.

Witnesses say that an air conditioning unit had caught fire. 

Sonic will be closed until further notice. 

Comments News Comments

i was hoping we would get a bigger and much better Sonic. it's in a tight spot. the sonic in bullard looks much, much, much, much better. FRANCHISE OWNER PLEASE BUY THE LOT NEXT TO CHURCHES CHICKEN AND TELL YOUR EMPLOYEES TO STOP PARKING IN THE CUSTOMER PARKING. we have a hard enough time turning in off of Hwy 69.

Post new Comment