Watches & Warnings Warnings

Thursday night fire displaces 4 East Texans, Red Cross called to help

Thursday night fire displaces 4 East Texans, Red Cross called to help
KETK
News

POSTED: Friday, January 10, 2014 - 2:02pm

UPDATED: Friday, January 10, 2014 - 2:22pm

Fire officials tells KETK a Thursday night fire has displaced four in Longview.

Around 10:31 p.m., Thursday night, the Longview Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 3507 Gene Drive. The fire affected both sides of the duplex displacing a total of four residents.

No injuries were reported and the cause of the fire was a cooking-grease fire which caused approximately $75,000 in damage.

The Red Cross was contacted to assits the residents in their time of need.

Follow KETK's Reagan Roy on Twitter by clicking here.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment