Toddler taken to Dallas hospital after Monday fire
Longview — Flames injured two toddlers in Longview Monday, one seriously, when the two caught fire while playing with gasoline.
One child, 14 months old, was flown to Dallas Parkland Hospital Burn Center with first-, second- and third-degree burns, mostly on his legs and lower extremities, Longview Fire Marshal Johnny Zackary said.
The other child, almost 3, was taken to Good Shepherd Medical Center where Zackary said he believed the toddler was released after treatment.
Read more at www.news-journal.com