Tyler Firefighters contain house fire to one room
tyler — The Tyler Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 2410 Old Omen road. The initial caller said there was smoke coming from the house and was received at 09:30 a.m. Three engines and one Ladder Company, along with a District Chief and an Investigator, responded to the scene.
The fire was contained to one room of the house, but smoke damage was throughout. Apparently the fire was caused by a propane heater that was left on in the room of origin.
From Tyler Fire Department