UPDATE: Blaze destroys mobile home
POSTED: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 - 2:04pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 - 4:08pm
SMITH COUNTY — Firefighters were able to contain the fire, but not before the mobile home was destroyed.
The fire was caused by a space heater.
Smith County fire officials tell KETK there is a mobile home on fire on the 9300 block of CR 384, which is also known as Old Longview Rd.
Details are limited at this time.
KETK has a crew on the way, and will provide more information as it becomes available.