UPDATE: Electrical issue sparks fire at Tyler FedEx building

UPDATE: Electrical issue sparks fire at Tyler FedEx building
News

POSTED: Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 6:35pm

UPDATED: Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 6:36pm

Officials tell KETK the fire took place at the FedEx building off of American Legion Road near Loop 323.

According to Assistant Fire Marshal Oren Hale, the flames were sparked by an electrical problem.

The fire was contained to one room and a few items were damaged.

No one was injured.


Smith County officials tell KETK crews are working a structure fire in Tyler.

The fire is located on the 3800 block of Loop 323.

KETK has a crew headed to the scene and will bring you more information as it becomes available.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment