Breaking News

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 10:04am

UPDATE: Stove fire extinguished

UPDATE: Stove fire extinguished
News

POSTED: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 10:09am

UPDATED: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 10:32am

UPDATE: KETK crews on scene report that the fire has been extinguished. Fire crews are still on scene.

Details about the fire are still limited.


Officials with the Smith County Fire Marshal's office tell KETK, crews have been dispatched to a fire that started in a stove on the 8000 block of County Road 4156 in the Lindale area.

The extent of the fire is unknown at this time.

KETK has a crew en route and will update this story as details come in.

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment