VIDEO: 5 TX construction workers shocked with 480-volts of electricity

CNN
News

POSTED: Friday, June 21, 2013 - 9:39am

UPDATED: Friday, June 21, 2013 - 9:43am

Five utility workers were rushed to the hospital Thursday after they were shocked at a Houston construction site.

The crew was working on an electrical vault when it caught fire and shocked them.

While the damage was minimal, officials say the workers were hit with 480-volts of electricity.

The five are hospitalized with significant electrical burn injuries.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment