VIDEO: TX woman killed in home explosion
POSTED: Monday, December 2, 2013 - 10:58am
UPDATED: Monday, December 2, 2013 - 11:23am
Dallas, Texas (CNN) — In Texas, friends and family are remembering a woman who died after a devastating explosion at her home.
While looking at the damage, you can see shredded insulation and wood strewn all over the ground.
Authorities say Wanda Davis was killed when a propane gas leak ignited water heaters in her home, Saturday.
Her body was discovered, Sunday and her relatives say they have fond memories of her.
Authorities say Davis was the only one in the house at the time of the explosion.