Breaking News

Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 4:17pm

Woman burned while cooking dies in hospital

Woman burned while cooking dies in hospital
News
Friday, August 27, 2010 - 2:15pm

LONGVIEW - A Longview woman who suffered burns to 60 percent of her body is dead.

Fire officials say 85 year-old Agnes Harris' clothes caught fire near the kitchen stove at a home on the 1800 block of Paverstone Lane in Longview Thursday.

She suffered second and third degree burns and was rushed to a Dallas hospital.

She died there Friday morning.
 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment