Longview, Tx (KETK) — A popular Longview restaurant was destroyed overnight when a fire occurred in the kitchen.
On Friday, the Elderville Lakeport Volunteer Fire Department responded to a blaze at the T. Blanco's Mexican Cafe around 12:20 a.m. They were able to extinguish the fire and cleared the scene at 4:54 a.m.
According to T. Blanco's Facebook page, flames were sparked by an electrical fire that happened after business hours in the kitchen. Fire officials have not released a cause at this time.
No injuries were reported.
The restaurant will be closed for repairs until further notice.