POSTED: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 6:43pm
UPDATED: Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 12:41pm
Tyler, Texas (KETK) — UPDATE:
Fire officials tell KETK that the fire started in the kitchen from an unattended stove.
Fortunately no one was injured and the fire was put out.
Tyler Fire crews are responding to an apartment complex fire in the 4400 block of Troup Highway at River Oaks Apartments in Tyler.
At this time details are limited but we have a crew en route to the scene and we will continue to update you as more information becomes available.