POSTED: Friday, July 26, 2013 - 6:00am
UPDATED: Friday, July 26, 2013 - 6:14am
Family sues Humble restaurant after son becomes ill
Humble, TX — The Houston Chronicle is reporting; parents of a Harris County boy who allegedly was sickened by salmonella after eating at Iguana Joe's in Humble has sued the restaurant.
According to news reports, at least a dozen people - including children - reported getting sick after eating at the restaurant on Father's Day weekend.
To read more, head to The Houston Chronicle's website: http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Family-sues-Humble-restaurant-after-son-becomes-4685592.php?cmpid=houtexhcat