POSTED: Friday, January 10, 2014 - 1:02pm
UPDATED: Friday, January 10, 2014 - 1:22pm
Longview, Texas (KETK) —
Fire officials tells KETK a Thursday night fire has displaced four in Longview.
Around 10:31 p.m., Thursday night, the Longview Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 3507 Gene Drive. The fire affected both sides of the duplex displacing a total of four residents.
No injuries were reported and the cause of the fire was a cooking-grease fire which caused approximately $75,000 in damage.
The Red Cross was contacted to assits the residents in their time of need.
Follow KETK's Reagan Roy on Twitter by clicking here.