POSTED: Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:00am
UPDATED: Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:14am
The facility closed for the rest of Tuesday evening
Houston — The Houston Chronicle is reporting; an apparent chlorine leak sent nine children to area hospitals after the evacuation of an indoor swimming facility in Spring.
Emergency crews were called to FINS – also known as Fun In Swimming – in the 7800 block of Spring Cypress around 6:17 p.m. Tuesday after patrons began experiencing irritations consistent with chemical exposure.