POSTED: Friday, March 14, 2014 - 6:30am
UPDATED: Friday, March 14, 2014 - 6:44am
Bird shocked by electricity this week may not recover
Pearland — The Houston Chronicle is reporting; a bald eagle that the Houston SPCA said was shocked by electricity this week may not recover from his injuries.
Meera Nandlal, spokesperson for the Houston SPCA, said the injured eagle was found in the Pearland area, near Hobby Airport.
The male eagle, believed to be 3 to 5 years old, was sent on Wednesday afternoon to the Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.