POSTED: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 10:18am
UPDATED: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 11:06am
TYLER - The East Texas Food Bank is always in need of donations, and during the holidays they would appreciate your help even more.
Here is their top 10 wish list of nonperishable food items:
1. Canned meats/tuna/chicken/ham
3. Dried/Canned Beans
4. Peanut Butter
5. Hot/Dry Cereals/Cereal Bars
6. Canned Vegetables/Vegetable Soup/Juice
7. Canned/Dried Fruits/Fruit Juices
8. Healthy Snack Items (crackers, pretzels, pudding)
9. Evaporated/Powered Milk
10. Baby Food/Infant Formula
Items can be dropped off at Ashley Furniture stores in Tyler and Longview starting now until December 23rd. They are open M-F 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-6pm and Sunday 1pm-5pm.