POSTED: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 8:48am
UPDATED: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 11:15am
TYLER — Tyler Fire Marshal Paul Findley says a washing or drying machine's belt froze and filled a nail salon with smoke, but no fire ever occurred.
The business is located on 1200 block of Vine Street.
Fire officials first received a call for help around 8:40 a.m. Firefighters are no longer on scene.
Tyler Fire officials tell us that there are reports of a business "filling with smoke" on South Vine St. in Tyler early Wednesday morning.
KETK has a crew on the way, and will provide more information as we get it in.