POSTED: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 3:10pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 5:46pm
Judge Arthur Fort has released the name of the victim who died in a Saturday fire at a Gregg County RV park.
Richard Andrew Hillman, 58, died in the blaze at Pine Meadows RV Park.
Gregg County Fire Marshal David Kidder said Wednesday that the cause of the fire has been ruled accidental and was most likely due to a cigarette igniting combustibles in the camper trailer.
Hillman was alone in the trailer at the time of the fire, Kidder said. A trailer next to Hillman's also was destroyed, but it was unoccupied at the time of the fire.
Private services for Hillman are being arranged by Croley Funeral in Gladewater.
Pine Meadows RV Park is near the intersection of FM 2087 and FM 201.