POSTED: Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 6:21pm
UPDATED: Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 9:13pm
TYLER — Fire officials telling KETK the cause of the fire was an unattended space heater that was left on at the house.
The family who owns the house was not at home when it started.
No injuries were reported with the fire.
Firefighters are working on putting out a structure fire at the intersection of W. Vance St. and N .Bois D' Arc Ave. in North Tyler.
Paul Findley of the Tyler Fire Department says an investigator is currently determining if anyone was inside and the cause of the fire.
KETK is on the scene.
We will bring you more details as they become available.