POSTED: Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 7:16pm
UPDATED: Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 7:48pm
TYLER — KETK crews on scene say when fires crew opened the resturants doors smoke came blowing out.
No one injured.
At least four fire trucks on scene.
Tyler Fire tells KETK it's not electrical it has to do with the heater.
Tyler Fire crews are responding to a possible structure fire at the Chick-fil -a on South Broadway in Tyler.
Chick fil la employees tell KETK that it's not a grease fire but they think it's an electrical fire.
The employees feel it has to do with the air conditioner.
They say it smells like plastic is burning.
The restaurant has been evacuated, no word on any injures at this time.