POSTED: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 9:39am
UPDATED: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 9:53am
TYLER — KETK crews on scene report the fire is in a small building outside the home on the 1900 block of Border Ave.
A relative of the homeowner says he believes the fire was started by a space heater in the building, but officials are still investigating.
There were no injuries reported.
Tyler Firefighters are on the scene of a structure fire.
The fire was reported in the 1900 block of Border Ave. in Tyler, near the intersection of Martin Luther King St.
KETK has a crew on the scene and will provide more information as it becomes available.