POSTED: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 7:13am
UPDATED: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 2:10pm
TYLER — Tyler Fire officials tell KETK, they are workin on a fire on the 400 block of Sunnyside Dr. in Tyler.
The call came in just before 7:00 a.m.
Crews are still on the scene.
KETK arrived on the scene at approximately 7:15 a.m.
Fire officials tell KETK they have identifiedt he cause of the fire.
The people living in the home had a small extension cord where a space heater and a TV were plugged in.
The extension cord was to small for that many amps and started a blaze.
Everyone in the house made it out safely.
Thankfully,nobody was injured in the fire.