POSTED: Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 7:57am
UPDATED: Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 8:57am
LONGVIEW — Longview Fire Department officials tell us, an Xbox in a closet of a duplex was left on and covered with clothes. It overheated and caught fire.
Damage is minimal to the outside of the building, but there is extensive smoke damage inside the duplex.
The family living there is now displaced, but fortuantely, no injuries were reported.
The American Red Cross is stepping in to help the family.
According to the Longview Fire Department, there is a residential structure fire at 1102 Lilac Dr.
Firefighters are on scene.
No word yet of any injuries that might be involved.
KETK will continue to update this story.