POSTED: Thursday, July 5, 2012 - 11:16am
UPDATED: Thursday, July 5, 2012 - 11:36am
Tyler — Update: The fire damaged the mobile home, but there were no injuries. It appears the fire began from a cigarette that had been dropped off the back porch of the mobile home, but officials are investigating.
The fire damaged the stairs and the side of the home.
Flint-Gresham and Whitehouse firefighters are currently battling a fire at the Brook Hollow Mobile Home Park.
The fire is located on the 6100 block of Rhones Quarter in lot 90.
KETK has a crew headed to the scene and will bring you more information as it becomes available.